Okay, I’ve had it. There’s more than enough negative in the world. Let’s add some positive.
Since I don’t want to call it a challenge, and it’s not a "call for" anything, let’s call it a club. I’m inviting you to join a club. We’ll call it the Order of Maecenas because it’s all I can think of right now. As members, we are now patrons of positivity and goodness in the world.
Find coupon code at: Big 5 20% off coupon
Are you in?
Here’s a list of low-to-no investment (time or money) things to do to bring the goodness.
If there’s enough response, I’ll do it again for November.
1) Spot something someone has invested time or effort into – daring shoes, a car with a temporary plate, a new hair color, a shocking beard, whatever. Complement that thing in high terms.
2) Pay for the car behind you at the drive-through
3) Stop to help a stranded motorist
4) Leave a deserving local business a glowing review
5) Clean the extra clothes out of your closet and donate them to a homeless shelter or relief organization.
6) Help Max come up with next month’s list – PM me with ideas
7) Send a pizza to someone in the service industry. Anonymous food is ok when it comes from the delivery driver.
8) Let the person behind you in line go first. Pretend you’re taking a phone call or waiting for a friend if you have to.
If you want to be in the club, reply to this post with some indication that you are "in." Pick a thing from the list and do it. Do it as anonymously as possible. Then before the 13th of October reply to your own comment later with "done" when you’ve done the thing. Don’t say what thing you’re going to do, don’t say what thing you did. Just say "in" and "done" – just enough to encourage others to join us, no more.
The lovingly created Vietnam bestows the coast stretching nearly 3,260 km from North to South, with the sea on the shore, there are beaches on the islands. Wherever it lies, these beaches are very beautiful, cool, clear blue water is… Đọc tiếp
North Korea’s tourism industry has made significant progress since the country made moves to develop tourism to increase its foreign currency income. Most of the time, when referring to a trip to Korea, everyone felt quite shy because this country… Đọc tiếp
For some, it’s a place that’s unheard of and an unfamiliar destination talked about because of its natural beauty or maybe because of its world heritage title. If you are planning a trip to Halong Bay while feeling lost and… Đọc tiếp